Saturday, September 27, 2014
Competing nations to be announced.
Congratulations to our 2013 Fire Up the Night Champions... Team Portugal - Grupo Luso Pirotecnia!!
Gates open at 3:00
Fireworks begin at 8:30
$25 per carload - includes parking, Classic Rides and event admission
- Carload pricing applies only to average size vehicles (cars, trucks, minivans) with legally seated passengers. Additional passengers will be charged $5.00 per person.
- Season Passholders (passholder must be driving): $25.00 per carload
- Commercial and high-capacity vans and limousines: $50.00
- Buses and RV's: $100.00
- Walk-ins: $5.00
- No re-entry
- No outside food or beverage permitted
Please check back here as event details become available.
Everyone loves a fireworks display! Join us for this spectacular display of sound, color and music along with an evening of family fun like no other!
Fireworks Competition: 8:30pm over Lake Como
The winner will be determined by a 5-judge panel and audience vote. Panel will judged based on presentation, structure and scale, colors, originality and music synchronization. Audience can vote by text. Look for the numbers to vote on the big screens at the event!
Following the international competition and Awards Ceremony, Rozzi's Famous Fireworks will fire up the night in a thundering finale not to be missed!
More Event Highlights
- Classic Rides FREE with carload admission - see prices above
- Party IN Sunlite Pool: Sunlite Pool will be EMPTY so you can enjoy live music and a great viewing location for the fireworksLive Entertainment throughout the park
- The event main stage for competitor and judge introductions is located in the northwest corner of the Pool area near the park's main gate
- Beer & Wine tasting event
- In addition to our great concession stands, plenty of food & beverage locations will be set up around the park for your convenience
IMPORTANT TRAFFIC NOTES:
- Due to fireworks safety regulations, Kellogg Avenue (along Lake Como) and Coney Island's Gate One will be closed intermittently beginning at approximately 8:25pm. They will reopen briefly between each of the four fireworks displays. Vehicles parked through Gate One may not exit while the Gate is closed. Exiting through Gate One may resume between fireworks displays if Kellogg Avenue traffic allows.
- When traveling to Coney Island on I-275, you may use Exit 72 (Kellogg Avenue) or Exit 71 (New Richmond) to reach the park
- When leaving Coney Island, you can reach both eastbound and westbound I-275 whether you turn right or left on to Kellogg Avenue during exiting
The inaugural ‘Fire Up the Night' in 2012 was the first fireworks competition EVER to be held in the United States! Teams from Canada, Mexico and the U.S. competed and it was Team Canada who took home the grand prize as 2012 'Fire Up the Night' Champion!