Get tropical at Sunlite Water Adventure!
Sunlite Water Adventure has everything you need to make it the best summer yet including, bathhouses for men, women, and families, a full-service tiki bar, and festive Caribbean décor throughout the pool area to excite even the littlest of guests. Come relax with us this summer and let us take care of the rest!
Sunlite Water Adventure, home to the world’s largest recirculating pool and erupting hydro storm. Splash your friends at one of Typhoon Tower’s 73 interactive play stations, cannonball off the Island into the world’s largest recirculating pool, or race down one of our 130-foot waterslides! Sunlite Water Adventure has everything you need to turn a day in the sun into screams, giggles, and laughter from each member of the family!
June 15, 2018 – The diving boards at Sunlite Pool are temporarily closed. We are working closely with the Board of Health to re-open them. We apologize for any inconvenience.
What’s happening at Sunlite Water Adventure?
Season Pass Pool Party
Sunlite Water Adventure Need-to-Know’s
- Showers, lockers and dressing rooms are located near the deep end of the Pool. Additional dressing rooms are located on the patio near the Island Cafe.
- You may bring floats and lawn chairs from home but please note: floats, goggles, and masks are not permitted in the deep end of the Pool; and chairs are not permitted on the pool deck.
- Children must wear swim diapers as well as plastic pants worn over the swim diaper. Plastic Pants are available FREE at the Sunlite Pool office.
- A public picnic area is located left of the admission gate. There are convenient storage shelves for picnic baskets and coolers. Alcoholic beverages, grilling and glass containers are prohibited.
- Smoking inside Sunlite Water Adventure is permitted in our designated smoking area.
- Please see additional information on Sunlite Water Adventure Policies here