Get tropical at Sunlite Water Adventure!
Sunlite Water Adventure: Where Moments Become Memories! Get together with friends or family and enjoy the summer vibes of the nation’s largest recirculating pool, race down the twists and turns of the 130-foot Twister water slide, or dare to dive from our 9-foot board at Cannonball Cove!
Little ones will love more than an acre of shallow water to splash and play while mom and friends catch up and share good times together right there with them. And when the kids start feeling a bit adventurous, Typhoon Tower offers them a splash pad with more than 70 interactive play stations to explore and enjoy.
Older kids (and kids at heart!) will enjoy racing each other on the nation’s largest Aquaglide pool obstacle course, The Challenge Zone! Featuring balance beams, climbing obstacles, climbing bars and more, this attraction is sure to challenge even the most agile.
Sunlite Water Adventure has everything you need to make it the best summer yet, with bathhouses for men, women, and families, not to mention a full-service tiki bar with festive Caribbean décor. Come relax with us this summer and let us take care of the rest!
What’s happening at Sunlite Water Adventure?
Sunlite Water Adventure Need-to-Know’s
- Showers, lockers and dressing rooms are located near the deep end of the Pool. Additional dressing rooms are located on the patio near the Island Cafe.
- You may bring floats and lawn chairs from home but please note: floats, goggles, and masks are not permitted in the deep end of the Pool; and chairs are not permitted on the pool deck. All guest chairs must be easily foldable and must be able to be carried by one person. Flotation devices are restricted to the following size limitations: maximum of 60″ in diameter round (at the base of the flotation device) and 78″ x 36″ rectangle.
- Children must wear swim diapers as well as plastic pants worn over the swim diaper. Plastic Pants are available FREE at the Sunlite Pool office.
- Picnic baskets and coolers are not permitted inside Sunlite Water Adventure. Alcoholic beverages, grilling and glass containers are prohibited. Acceptable items allowed to be brought into the park include:
- Baby food: formula and small snacks
- Sealed bottled water
- Medically-required foods for special dietary needs
- The only permissible shade structures are parasols and umbrellas that attach to the chair (but no larger than a golf umbrella). All tents are prohibited.
- Smoking inside Sunlite Water Adventure is prohibited.
- Please see additional information on Sunlite Water Adventure Policies here
- Please find updated 2020 policies here