Get tropical at Sunlite Water Adventure!
Sunlite Water Adventure has everything you need to make it the best summer yet including, bathhouses for men, women, and families, a full-service tiki bar, and festive Caribbean décor throughout the pool area to excite even the littlest of guests. Come relax with us this summer and let us take care of the rest!
Dive into Summer with our new dive pool – Cannonball Cove! Make a splash jumping from the one-meter boards or dare to cannonball from a 9-foot board!
Sunlite Water Adventure, home to the world’s largest recirculating pool and erupting hydro storm. Splash your friends at one of Typhoon Tower’s 73 interactive play stations, cannonball off the Island into the world’s largest recirculating pool, or race down one of our 130-foot waterslides! Sunlite Water Adventure has everything you need to turn a day in the sun into screams, giggles, and laughter from each member of the family!
What’s happening at Sunlite Water Adventure?
Season Pass Pool Party
Sunlite Water Adventure Need-to-Know’s
- Showers, lockers and dressing rooms are located near the deep end of the Pool. Additional dressing rooms are located on the patio near the Island Cafe.
- You may bring floats and lawn chairs from home but please note: floats, goggles, and masks are not permitted in the deep end of the Pool; and chairs are not permitted on the pool deck. All guest chairs must be easily foldable and must be able to be carried by one person. Flotation devices are restricted to the following size limitations: maximum of 60″ in diameter round (at the base of the flotation device) and 78″ x 36″ rectangle.
- Children must wear swim diapers as well as plastic pants worn over the swim diaper. Plastic Pants are available FREE at the Sunlite Pool office.
- Picnic baskets and coolers are not permitted inside Sunlite Water Adventure. A public picnic area is located left of the admission gate. Due to sanitary concerns, all tables and cooler racks will be removed from the picnic area for the 2020 season. Alcoholic beverages, grilling and glass containers are prohibited. Acceptable items allowed to be brought into the park include:
- Baby food: formula and small snacks
- Sealed bottled water
- Medically-required foods for special dietary needs
- The only permissible shade structures are parasols and umbrellas that attach to the chair (but no larger than a golf umbrella). All tents are prohibited.
- Smoking inside Sunlite Water Adventure is prohibited.
- Please see additional information on Sunlite Water Adventure Policies here
- Please find updated 2020 policies here