Coney Island Wheel
Cincinnati’s newest visiting attraction rolls into summer at Coney Island!
Travel a soaring 155 feet into the air and you’ll be in awe of the sights only this vantage point can provide. The Coney Island Wheel offers a 360-degree view, overlooking everything from the Ohio River, the beautiful surrounding foliage, a once-in-a-lifetime view of Sunlite Water Adventure, and more!
Take PLAY to new heights
Now through July 8! See you up there!
- Purchase online or at Coney Island ticket booth.
Season Passholders Get 50% Off
- Show your Season Pass at the ticket booth and purchase your ticket for $2.50.
- The Wheel features 36 six-person gondolas and each ride makes approximately three rotations per session.
- Must be 42″ tall to ride alone, 32″ with an adult. Each gondola can carry an overall maximum weight of 850 lbs.
About the Island Wheel
- The Island Wheel is transported on 12 semi-trailers and takes 4 days to build.
- Over 500 pieces assembled make up the Island Wheel.
- Over 500,000 LED lights adorn the spokes and the gondolas providing a spectacular light show.
- The Island Wheel is powered by six miles of electrical cable
- 11am – 8pm Sunday – Thursday
- 11am – 9pm Fridays & Saturdays
A proud partner of the Island Wheel