For over 20 years, these Friday-night dances have become a summer tradition in Cincinnati. Dance under the stars to fantastic live music from some of the area’s best bands while J.D. Hughes spins tunes in between sets.
Advance Tickets: $8.00
- Purchase on our website HERE or at the Sunlite Water Adventure ticket window.
- Advance tickets are available until midnight on Thursday prior to each dance. Tickets are not available online the day of the dance.
Day-of-Event Tickets: $10.00
Tickets are available starting at 6:30 pm in front of Moonlite Gardens.
Show your season pass at the door and purchase your ticket for $5.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is food available at the show?
- Food is available inside Moonlite Gardens and at any of our park concession stands, and food and drinks purchased inside the park can be brought into Moonlite Gardens. Backstage Snacks, Riverdog Mugs n Suds, and LaRosa’s are both open until 8 pm or later and sell a wide variety of dinner, drink, and dessert options. Click HERE to learn more.
Can I bring my own chairs or umbrellas?
- No, but the venue has over fifty tables set up under cover and many more out under the stars with plenty of chairs available. If you need extra chairs for your table, ask any member of our staff and we’ll be happy to bring you extra.
What types of drinks are available for purchase?
- State law prohibits bringing in alcohol from off-property, but we have a wide variety of drinks available inside Moonlite Gardens, including draft and canned beers (craft and domestic), a selection of wines, well and top-shelf mixed drinks, and Pepsi products, both fountain and bottled. All alcohol sales are cut off at 11:30.
Can I reserve tables?
- Moonlite Gardens doesn’t reserve tables. All tables are first-come, first-served. However, if you have guests who are handicapped and aren’t able to walk up steps, we can reserve a table under our north wing near our handicapped ramp. Please call at least two days before the event to ensure accommodations.
If I arrive early enough, can I hold tables/seats for friends who will be arriving later?
- One person can hold at most one table for their friends who will be arriving later. Let our staff know if you need extra chairs at your table and we’ll be happy to help. All tables are first-come, first-served.
Is there a minimum age for attending a Moonlite Dance Party?
- While we’d prefer all guests to be 21 and up, we allow guests who are under 21 to attend. All guests under 40 will need to bring a state ID to purchase alcoholic beverages.