Coney has everything your family needs for a memorable day out.
Rent a wheelchair or stroller for $5 per day and double strollers for $7 per day. *There is also a $5 deposit fee for each single stroller or wheelchair rental, along with a photo ID; or a $7 deposit for a double stroller, along with a photo ID.
Lockers are available at Sunlite Water Adventure in the men’s and women’s bathhouses on the deep end of the pool. Standard rentals are $8 for a regular and Premium locker rentals are $10.
Do as much or as little as you’d like at Coney Island. There is no charge to enjoy our beautiful park. Take in one of our original Live Shows, enjoy the children’s playground, walk along the banks of the Ohio River, or enjoy some sunshine by Lake Como.
There are handicap parking spaces in both our West and East Parking lots.
From anywhere in Cincinnati, it’s easy to come out and play!
Located off I-275 on the east side of Cincinnati, Coney is easily accessible from anywhere in the Tri-State.
North Cincinnati (Mason, West Chester, Hamilton, Fairfield)
- Take either I-75 or I-71 to I-275 East
- Travel I-275 East for approximately 30 miles
- Take exit 72 for US-52 E/Kellogg Ave
- Turn left onto Kellogg Ave, Coney Island will be on your right
South Ohio (Downtown Cincinnati, Delhi, Norwood)
- Take US-50 East
- Turn slight right onto Bains Street
- Turn left onto US-52/Ohio River Scenic Byway/Riverside Dr
- Continue on US-52/Kellogg Ave for 7.6 miles, Coney Island will be on your right
Northern Kentucky (Hebron, Florence, Highland Heights)
- Take I-275 East
- Cross the Combs-Hehl bridge
- Take exit 72 for US 52 W/Kellogg Ave
- Use the right lane to follow signs for Kellogg Avenue/US-52 E and merge onto Kellogg Ave, Coney Island will be on your right
Sunlite Water Adventure and Rides Guests, Pool Picnics: Gate 2 – main gate at Kellogg and Sutton Ave.
Parker’s Grove Group Picnics, Moonlite Gardens: Gate 1 – off Penn Avenue.
Special Events, Exit Gates: Gates 3 and 4 – near Riverbend/River Downs. Riverbend patrons enter through all gates.