Coney has everything your family needs for a memorable day out.
Rent a wheelchair or stroller for $5 per day and double strollers for $7 per day. *There is also a $5 deposit fee for each single stroller or wheelchair rental, along with a photo ID; or a $7 deposit for a double stroller, along with a photo ID.
Lockers are available at Sunlite Water Adventure in the men’s and women’s bathhouses on the deep end of the pool. Standard rentals are $8 for a regular and Premium locker rentals are $10.
There are handicap parking spaces in both our West and East Parking lots.
From anywhere in Cincinnati, it’s easy to come out and play!
Located off I-275 on the east side of Cincinnati, Coney is easily accessible from anywhere in the Tri-State.
North Cincinnati (Mason, West Chester, Hamilton, Fairfield)
- Take either I-75 or I-71 to I-275 East
- Travel I-275 East for approximately 30 miles
- Take exit 72 for US-52 E/Kellogg Ave
- Turn left onto Kellogg Ave, Coney Island will be on your right
South Ohio (Downtown Cincinnati, Delhi, Norwood)
- Take US-50 East
- Turn slight right onto Bains Street
- Turn left onto US-52/Ohio River Scenic Byway/Riverside Dr
- Continue on US-52/Kellogg Ave for 7.6 miles, Coney Island will be on your right
Northern Kentucky (Hebron, Florence, Highland Heights)
- Take I-275 East
- Cross the Combs-Hehl bridge
- Take exit 72 for US 52 W/Kellogg Ave
- Use the right lane to follow signs for Kellogg Avenue/US-52 E and merge onto Kellogg Ave, Coney Island will be on your right
Sunlite Water Adventure Guests, Pool Picnics: Gate 2 – main gate at Kellogg and Sutton Ave.
Parker’s Grove Group Picnics, Moonlite Gardens: Gate 1 – off Penn Avenue.
Special Events, Exit Gates: Gates 3 and 4 – near Riverbend/River Downs. Riverbend patrons enter through all gates.