PLEASE NOTE: 2022 Donation Requests are closed
Ticket Donation Requests
Coney Island Park is a proud member and supporter of our community. We contribute hundreds of tickets to local non-profit organizations to support their fundraising efforts. Donations come in the form of tickets, good for daily admission during the current operating season. We receive many requests each year and do our best to fulfill as many as we can but we cannot grant all requests. Due to the large number of requests we receive, all requests are reviewed and vetted by management.
In order to help us fulfill your request, please follow the directions below:
To request a ticket donation:
PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL, FAX, OR CALL, AS THESE REQUESTS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
- Requests submitted without a Tax ID number will not be considered.
- Requests must be submitted at least 8 weeks prior to your event for consideration.
- Organizations are limited to one request per year.
- We do not provide monetary sponsorships of any kind.
- Requests are accepted via U.S. mail only and must include a self-addressed stamped envelope otherwise they will not be considered.
- Requests must be on the receiving organization’s letterhead and include the following information: organization name, address, phone number and non-profit ID number; event name and date; contact’s name, address, and phone number; and date by which you need to receive the donation.
- Requests are filled on a first come, first served basis. Coney Island Park is not responsible for lost or misdirected donations and is unable to issue reprints.
- Tickets are subject to availability. The exact details that the ticket is valid for will be printed clearly on the ticket.
- Coney Island does not donate to individuals, political parties or candidates, religious organizations, national campaigns or an organization’s general operating expenses, or for-profit companies (including employee recognition days or holiday events).
- Organization must directly benefit children and families.
- Please allow more than 30 days before your event for your request to be processed.
Mail the above information to:
Coney Island Park
6201 Kellogg Avenue
Cincinnati, OH 45230