FAQs and Policies
Frequently Asked Questions
Which parking gate do I enter?
Gate 1 - off Penn Avenue - Parker's Grove picnics, Moonlite Gardens
Gate 2 - main gate at Kellogg & Sutton Ave - Sunlite Adventure & Classic Rides patrons, Pool picnics
Gates 3 & 4 - near Riverbend/River Downs - exit gates, special events
Riverbend patrons enter through all gates.
What do you charge for parking?
Parking is $9 per car. (Note: For Mon-Friday Aug 22-26, parking will be $5.00 per vehicle)
Does Metro have a route to Coney Island?
No, but there is a stop next door at Belterra Park.
Is there an admission fee just to walk around the park?
No, you can do as much or as little as you want at Coney Island. Catch a toe-tapping live stage show, visit the children's playground, or stop by Coney's Mining Town. You can even pack a picnic basket and dine at the Picnic Area located just outside of Sunlite Pool's west admission gate.
Do you have wheelchair and stroller rental?
Yes, you can rent a wheelchair or stroller for $5 per day and double strollers for $7 per day.
Can I bring picnic baskets and coolers to Coney Island?
Yes, you may bring picnic baskets and coolers but they should be left at the Picnic Area, located outside of Sunlite Adventure's west admission gate, across from the Python coaster. Picnic baskets and coolers are not permitted inside Sunlite Adventure, Parker's Grove Picnic area or at any of our food patios. Please remember that Coney Island prohibits grilling, glass containers and bringing alcoholic beverages into the park.
May I grill my own food?
No, public grilling is not allowed.
Can I bring my personal floats and lawn chairs to Sunlite Adventure?
Yes, however floats are not allowed in the deep end of Sunlite Pool, and chairs are not permitted on the pool deck.
Do children need to wear swim diapers?
Yes, swim diapers must be worn at Sunlite Pool, as well as plastic pants worn over the swim diaper. Plastic Pants are available FREE at the Sunlite Adventure office.
Are daily lockers available for rental?
Yes, lockers are available at Sunlite Adventure in the men's and women's bathhouses on the deep end of the pool. They are $8.00 rental + $2.00 key deposit when returned at end of the day.
Is Famous Fairways Miniature Golf included with an All-Day Rides wristband?
No, but you may purchase a round of miniature golf for only $2 in addition to your Rides wristband. It is $5 to play without an All-Day Rides wristband. A $1.00 ball deposit is required by all golfers, which will be refunded when you return your golf ball upon the completion of your game.
What is Coney Island’s policy on smoking?
Smoking is prohibited in all park buildings and pavilions, including, but not limited to: LaRosa’s, all park restrooms, Lakeside Pavilion, Moonlite Pavilion and Moonlite Gardens.
Smoking inside the Sunlite Adventure area is permitted in designated areas only.
Does Coney Island offer rainchecks?
Rainchecks will be distributed if and when the park closes due to inclement weather. Sorry, there are no cash refunds.
Are there campgrounds close to Coney Island?
The nearest campground is Steamboat Bend. Call 513-851-2267 for reservations.
- All tickets are non-refundable.
- No pets are permitted into the park.
- No glass containers are allowed in the park.
- No grilling is allowed in the park
- Entrance to the park constitutes permission for Coney Island to photograph you while on the premises and to use pictures for a lawful purpose without compensation.
- No skateboarding, roller-skating or bicycling permitted in the park.
- Shirts and shoes must be worn on the rides.
- No fishing in Lake Como.
- Ohio State Law prohibits individuals from bringing alcoholic beverages into the park and the sale of alcoholic beverages to anyone under the legal age.
- Coney Island reserves the right to limit the operating hours of Sunlite Pool and any attraction.
- No person may bring or possess any weapons including concealed firearms on any Coney Island property including buildings, parking lots and private vehicles.