Since 1925, Sunlite Pool has grown up with Cincinnati
Dive into summer with the world’s largest recirculating pool. Sitting at 200 feet wide, 401 feet long, and holding more than three million gallons of water, Sunlite Pool is known for its size, but also its in-pool slides and diving boards. Whether you have small children, teenagers, or are just young at heart yourself, Sunlite Pool is big enough to inspire play in everyone.
Daily hours are 10:00 AM – 8:00 PM. See the calendar for complete schedule.
The diving boards at Sunlite Pool are temporarily closed. We are working closely with the Board of Health to re-open them. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Sunlite Pool has been the world’s largest flat-surface recirculating pool for over 90 years and covers over two acres which is larger than a football field.
- Our Platinum Award-winning lifeguard staff ensures everyone has a safe, fun time.
- If you have little swimmers, we have over an acre of shallow water for play.
- We have swimming lanes dedicated to lap swimmers at the deep end of the pool.
- Sunlite Pool has 3 diving boards for those that love to cannonball or dive into summer fun.